New Student Enrollment
The school building may be closed, but new student enrollment is open!
There are two ways to enroll your new student at Hood Canal School District:
- Scanning the documents and returning by email to email@example.com
- Mailing the completed packet to Hood Canal School District, 111 N State Route 106, Shelton, WA 98584
- Dropping off the packet at the school with prior arrangements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
**Students currently attending Hood Canal School District do not need to enroll for next school year.
If you already have a student enrolled at Hood Canal School District and you have a Skyward Family Access login, you can access your account and enroll a new student.
If you are NEW to the district, you can request a temporary account for New Student Online Enrollment. Once you have submitted the request, you will receive an email with your account information and a link to the login page.
Most of the enrollment process can be completed online, however, you will need to print out and sign documents. After submitting your New Student Online Enrollment, you will receive an email on how to proceed.
Preschool Enrollment-Parents of PreK students will be contacted by our PreK teacher, Ms. Cathy Carlson, about enrollment qualifications and waitlist.
- Children must be five years old prior to September 1st
- Proof of age documentation (birth certificate, passport or other government-issued documents with student’s legal name and date of birth
- Up-to-date Immunizations which are medically verified. You can check how to access this link to the WA State Department of Health https://www.doh.wa.gov/YouandYourFamily/Immunization/ChildProfileHealthPromotion/ForParents/AccessyourFamilysImmunizationInformation
- Proof of residency
1st thru 8th Grade Enrollment
- Up-to-date Immunizations which are medically verified. You can check the requirements with this link to the WA State Department of Health https://www.doh.wa.gov/YouandYourFamily/Immunization/ChildProfileHealthPromotion/ForParents/AccessyourFamilysImmunizationInformation
- Proof of residency
- Request for Records to the previous school